Bad Kitty's Cage

The name says it all. If you must know more, read on...

 
Other things
Not really sure what i should put here...
Other things
Any ideas???
Other things
Anything has to be better than this gibberish
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Locations of visitors to this page
The last 49 days...
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Oh how I wish you were here. I still think about you all the time. I thought i was doing better, moving on, and only thinking about you once a week or so, but lately its more than once a day.

Things have been rough around here. First my grandmother ended up in the hospital, then i broke my foot, then Steve died in a car accident, now my great grandmother passed away as well.

Voelker's funeral was hard, it made me think of you. The last time I saw most of those people was at your funeral, and before that, was with you. Everyone kept talking about you. We all miss you so much.

I keep trying to move on with my life, but im not sure how. I miss you so much and wish every day that you could be here with me. Its hard for me to visit people in Cincy. I feel like you should be there with me. Adam likes to talk about you whenever I am with him. I dont think he realizes just how much it affects me. I think thats why I dont visit very often. Its easier to just stay away.
posted by badkitty @ 4:17 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: badkitty
Home: Dublin, Ohio, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Bad Kitty's Cage Template by Isnaini Dot Com