Bad Kitty's Cage

The name says it all. If you must know more, read on...

 
Other things
Not really sure what i should put here...
Other things
Any ideas???
Other things
Anything has to be better than this gibberish
Other things
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Duis ligula lorem, consequat eget, tristique nec, auctor quis, purus. Vivamus ut sem. Fusce aliquam nunc vitae purus.
Other things
Locations of visitors to this page
Back in Ohio
Friday, July 27, 2007
Well, i finally made it. After 20 plus hours of driving, 48 hours of no sleep while making a movie, and another 4 hours or so of driving, i finally made it to my new apartment. (oh, and lets not forget reading the new Harry Potter book somewhere in there...)

The last few days have been spent unpacking and shopping for furniture, since i left all of mine behind. My parents are coming tomorrow with a few of my old things including my bed, so that will be a nice change. This weekend i will get my computer set up so i can start looking for a job (my resume is on it...) although at least i have some part time work to help me out. Seems all it took was me leaving before they liked my idea of me working from home in Ohio.

All in all things are good. i really like my new appartment, and its good to have Marius back (along with the ten other snakes living in my basement - the new babies are soooo cute!) Now all i need is for the cat to stop trying to attack me.

For those of you from Colorado reading this, i miss you all already, and i wish that i had had a chance for a longer good bye.
posted by badkitty @ 9:51 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: badkitty
Home: Dublin, Ohio, United States
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER

© 2005 Bad Kitty's Cage Template by Isnaini Dot Com